Terms and conditions as of 1st January 2020
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Inform email@example.com of the devices you wish to return. You must provide an order number for any returns to be approved. Alternatively please login to your account and complete the return request form.
- The returns team will then authorise the return and provide you with a RMA number. Return your device/accessories in their original packaging along with your RMA number to;
REGAL HOUSE, MIALL STREET,
Policy 1.0 – Refunds and Replacements
If you have found a fault with your device or simply have changed your mind, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement. If the device was returned because of a fault, we will reimburse the return postage (up to £7.00). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice.
Policy 1.1 – Lost/Damage in Transit
Please make sure that when returning your device(s) that they are suitably packed and sealed securely. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and we are not liable for goods that are damaged in transit. We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost on the way to us.
Policy 1.2 – Tampering
Any damage, fault or virus defecting the original product occurring due to user modification, including component and software implementation not supplied by us will not be covered by any warranty and we reserve the right to charge for any labour, parts and delivery charges incurred.
Policy 1.3 – Returns Shipping Costs
We will cover the cost for return by tracked delivery to us (up to £7.00) if the reason for return was a fault with the device. Money For Your Phone will not return the value of shipping to you if we receive a faulty device that does not meet our refund policy and is rejected or if the reason for return was “change of mind”.
Policy 1.4 – Return Period
All faulty devices must be returned within a strict 30-day period from purchase date. This includes the time of transit. We must receive the devices back within the 30-day period.
If you have any other questions regarding your returned item(s) simply e-mail us at: email@example.com
Policy 1.5 – Grading Criteria
Please see our grading criteria below. Any returns we receive back must reflect the original grade that it was sent to you in.
- No scuffs/scratches on the screen
- No scuffs/scratches on the back casing
- Very light scuffs/scratches on housing – but will generally still looking relatively new / shiny
- Small blemishes / scuffs, light scratches – defects must not be totally obvious
- May have small light scratches on screen
- Scuffs / Scratches on housing – but will generally still look in decent condition
- Scratches on screen
- Scratches & Scuffs on back
- May have small cracks at buttons & charging input