Back in January there were rumours that Microsoft was planning to bring Android in to the Xbox live party. Well Microsoft had finally employed someone with Android development to create what we see today.
Here’s what you can expect from My Xbox Live.
- You can view, manage and message friends.
- View and compare your achievement progress with your friends
- Read and edit your full LIVE profile such as your name, bio and motto
- See your 3-D Avatar and customise it when ever
- Access your recent activity and manage your beacons
- Stay connected to the Xbox LIVE community via spotlight
There are plenty of reasons to be excited about Microsoft bringing new stuff for Android. They also announced the forthcoming Xbox SmartGlass, Microsoft said,
“This is a milestone update to the My Xbox LIVE app on iOS and the first release of the app on Android. Yes, we do intend to bring Xbox SmartGlass to several platforms over time, but have no details to share right now.”
If you’re an Xbox LIVE gamer, then jump in to the Google Play store and download the app.